Sifu Rick Tucci, Head Instructor and Director of the world renowned Princeton Academy of Martial Arts, Princeton, New Jersey, has been teaching professionally in the Martial Arts since 1978. Sifu Rick instructs a very successful and unequaled adult curriculum at his academy, conducts seminars worldwide, has instructed on several best-selling video series, and is featured on TLC's (The Learning Channel) Ultimate Ten Martial Arts.
2013 Seminar Schedule - Princeton Academy of Martial Arts
11:30 - 4:30 pm
of Martial Arts
For more information, see our flyer or call us at (609) 452-2208.
- Develop and enhance your skills in the most effective and realistic arts of Southeast Asia, such as Filipino Kali, Pentjak Silat, and Muay Thai.
- Jeet Kune Do, born out of a modern warrior philosopher's quest, these methods were taught by Bruce Lee directly to Dan Inosanto, who then taught these methods directly to Sifu Rick Tucci. Jeet Kune Do stands out as is a true reality-based marital art and as a pathway to self discovery and personal development.
Sifu Rick instructs at seminars across the US and all over Europe including, Brussels, Paris, Geneva, Malmo - Sweden, and Chelmsford - England. Seminars can also be scheduled at Princeton Academy of Martial Arts, a complete and unique training facility featuring two full-size martial arts training rooms, one 2,000 square feet and the other 850 square feet.
Training in these arts can be tailored to meet your needs and interests. The training can range from a one hour workshop to a one- or two-day seminar.
- Enhance your current martial arts skills
- Develop new skills and curriculum for your students
- Military and Police Tactical Training Courses
- Women's Self Defense Courses